Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His personal future return to gather together a triumphant Church that has been displaying the manifold wisdom of God.
- We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation
- We believe that God provides healing in body, mind, and spirit to the believer through the atoning work of Jesus’ shed blood.
- We believe in the Spirit-filled life by whose indwelling the Christian is given the power to live a victorious and effective life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life with God, and the other to eternal separation from God.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.