“God’s work, done in God’s way, will never lack God’s supply.” J. Hudson Taylor
Foundation for His Ministry is a non-profit, interdenominational corporation legally constituted under U.S. law 501(c)(3).
Federal ID# AH952499595N State ID# 216-4831-6
FFHM is supported by private donations and all donations are tax-deductible. The board meets regularly and oversees our entire ministry to make sure things are done ethically, morally, and legally. Our Financial Committee, which includes an auditor, sets priorities for using the funds entrusted to us by God and you, our donors. Our financial statement is available to anyone upon request, so you can see how funds are spent. Designated gifts are all used as directed by the donor.
The Founding Director, President, and Board Members all work as volunteers and have no expense accounts. Some mission staff receives a set monthly allotment of $300, as the Lord provides, and some work as volunteers.
Further, we add that this is His ministry – it does not belong to Chuck and Charla Pereau, or any other group of people. We are stewards accountable first to God and then to you, the donor.
Our 10-Fold Commitment
- All contributions will be used as designated by you, the donor.
- If a specific project is over subscribed, the funds will be returned or transferred to a related fund.
- We will never try to raise more money than is needed.
- Receipts and thanks are sent quickly for all gifts.
- Our books are audited annually by an outside accounting firm.
- Financial statements are available upon request.
- Budgets are carefully set up and approved by the Finance Committee of our U.S. Board.
- We will continue to maintain our debt-free status. We have never had debt. We have no debts now and will not go into debt and then expect our donors to bail us out.
- We will maintain minimal administrative costs. The necessary administrative expenses to support this multi-faceted ministry, with its missionary staff of over 100, averages less than 10%.
- We will never employ emotional sensationalism to release funds for this ministry. We believe “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supply. “
*We are a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability