There are many ways that your church can partner with us in our vision and mission to glorify God by making disciples of Jesus Christ. To this end, we share and demonstrate God’s love through the power of the Holy Spirit by meeting basic spiritual, emotional, physical, and educational needs of those in Mexico and beyond.
- Include our Prayer Needs in your church prayer ministry.
- Schedule a short term missions trip to one of our locations.
- Schedule a special fund raising event (such as a golf tournament)
- Plant a Macadamia Nut tree or a whole row!
- Donate items from the Wants and Needs List
- Sponsor summer camp or teen camp for one or more of our kids
- Include FFHM in your church’s annual Missions’ budget
- Sponsor a child or student at one of our Missions
- Adopt and fund one of our special building projects (call the office for details)
- Give an Honorarium or Memorial gift.
- Offer our videos, books and DVD’s in your church’s book table or book store.
Contact Us about any of these ideas!
Here are photos from a church’s Mission’s Meeting and their use of a display board – if you need photos, brochures or newsletters to hand out, call us 949.492.2200 or email email@example.com – we’d be glad to help.