Foundation for His Ministry is a nonprofit, interdenominational corporation legally constituted under U.S. law 501(c)(3).
Federal ID# AH952499595N
State ID# 216-4831-6
FFHM is supported by private donations and all donations are tax deductible. The board meets regularly and oversees our entire ministry to ensure our finances are handled in a way that is ethical, moral, and legal. Our Finance Committee sets priorities for using the funds entrusted to us by God and our donors.
Our 10-Fold Commitment
- All contributions will be used as designated by you, the donor.
- If a specific project is over subscribed, the funds will be returned or transferred to a related fund.
- We will never try to raise more money than is needed.
- Receipts and thanks are sent quickly for all gifts.
- Our books are audited annually by an outside accounting firm.
- Financial statements are available upon request.
- Budgets are carefully set up and approved by the Finance Committee of our U.S. Board.
- We will continue to maintain our debt-free status. We have never had debt. We have no debts now and will not go into debt and then expect our donors to bail us out.
- We will maintain minimal administrative costs. The necessary administrative expenses to support this multi-faceted ministry, with its missionary staff of over 100, averages less than 10%.
- We will never employ emotional sensationalism to release funds for this ministry. We believe “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supply. “
*We are a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability